60 Second Video Competition
We're running a competition for young people aged 12-25 to capture a video that promotes Darwin city as a destination. We want to see the best parts of Darwin according to our young people!
The best part? We'll be selecting the top 4 videos to be showcased as paid advertisements on our social media and the best video will win the ultimate video package for your mobile, valued at more than $300.
A few terms & conditions:
- Competition is open to young people aged 12-25.
- Must use a smartphone or tablet to create the video.
- Keep it family friendly, no trespassing, rule breaking or swearing to be in the video.
- The video can incorporate the greater Darwin area, but must mainly focus on the city (Cullen Bay to Waterfront, bounded by McMinn Street)
- Entries must be received by no later than 5pm on 30 July 2020.
How to enter:
Send your video via WeTransfer or Dropbox to email@example.com along with your name, phone number and date of birth.
If you need any additional information, send us an email at activatedarwin.nt.gov.au, or call us on 8999 8344 during business hours.
Activate Darwin School Holiday Program
|TikTok Dance Classes||Register Here|
|Paint & Create Workshop||Register Here|
|Make a 60 second video||Register Here|
For a full list of events happening in Darwin City and the Northern Territory, please visit the NT Events Guide.